Already A Member? Sign In

Search
Close this search box.

1. Foreword

The Advanced Course is the perfect online training resource and stepping stone if you want to improve your riding ability, take your riding to the next level.

Enthusiast to Expert

Master Precision Riding

Unlock Hidden Secrets

With Expert Guidance

Lazer Precision

Sharpen Your Performance

Professional Development

Advanced Techniques

By Marcus McCormick 

I’ve been riding professionally, at advanced levels for most of my career.

With 24 years as a police motorcyclist and 10 years as a police motorcycle instructor, I’ve witnessed most things and know only too well that the value of ongoing motorcycle training is too often ignored

• Perhaps because of a rider’s inaccurate perception of their own skills and no untoward incidents 
  • Maybe a lack of finance 
  • Or the perception that performance parts are ‘better value for money’

INVEST IN FURTHER TRAINING

As a current RoSPA and IAM examiner, a BikeSafe assessor and ex track instructor, I absolutely guarantee that the most effective addition to performance is an investment into further training.

That is why I am so impressed to see the quality of this Motorcycle Riders Hub digital training resource being introduced to the motorcycle training sector and why I am very happy to endorse it.

I’ve trained alongside Simon for many years. He is amongst the most experienced motorcycle trainers in the industry and is exceptionally skilled at helping riders of all levels to improve both their riding and road safety.

Take full advantage of all that this fantastic resource offers. The full Advanced Academy takes riders to the next level.

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly and remember to ‘Keep it on the black stuff’.

Image 1Image 2Image 3

pricing

Pay As You Go

£9.99 /mo

No contract, Cancel anytime

Included:

● CBT
● Mod 1 Course
● Mod 2 Course
● Slow Control Course
● Theory Test Academy

All this included in your membership

REAL RIDERS. REAL SUCCESS

Testimonials

Dave Smith

Advanced

Dave Henderson

Advanced

Dave Henderson

Advanced

MRH Logo

SEND US YOUR THOUGHTS

Tell us what you think of Motorcycle Riders Hub by filling out the form below...

Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.